Plan enables you to create segments from the appropriate database, using the following data categories:
- Demographic data.
- Behavioral data (events) regarding digital messages that have previously been sent.
- Behavioral data (events) regarding e-commerce interactions.
- Behavioral data (events) resulting out of the elaborations of algorithms.
- Behavioral data (other digital events) regarding feedbacks from external push notification system.
- Behavioral data (events) regarding online and offline purchases.
- Behavioral data (events) regarding retail events.
- Behavioral data (events) regarding service subscription.
- Behavioral data (events) regarding web browsing.
The Plan architecture has been purpose-designed to be capable of handling any other kind of data-based event, simply by applying the appropriate system configuration.
See Time frame conditions for more about events.
Segments, rules and conditions
Segments are identified by applying one or more user-defined segmentation rules. Each rule is composed of a set of conditions. Conditions are selection criteria that are combined to make up a rule, for example, a demographic rule, or a purchases rule, which is then applied to the relevant category of data.
A segment can include two or more rules that are applied to the same category of data, such as two digital message rules, or to different categories.
Click the appropriate link for more about:
Special query types
Contactplan provides a simple way to create a segment out of a complex set of conditions, without needing to write any code or a script. Contactplan supports the following kinds of special queries:
In addition, you can filter whole segments further by applying Refinement queries.