The Edit DND policy page
To edit a DND policy, do the following:
- Click the Settings tab, in the Control bar.
The Segmentation settings page displays.
- Click DND policy in the horizontal list of available views.
The DND policy management page displays.
- Locate and click the name of the relevant policy.
The Edit DND policy page displays.
Ensure that you do not click the radio button in the Default column.
- Make the required changes.
See Creating a new Do Not Disturb policy for detailed descriptions of each available box.
- When you have finished editing the policy, click Update DND policy, positioned at the bottom of the Edit DND policy page, to apply your changes.
To abort the changes and return to the DND policy management page, click the X icon, positioned in the top-right corner of the page.
The policy is updated and you are returned to the DND policy management page.