Contactplan includes a reporting function that provides a range of useful information about plans, such as:
- The author.
- The creation date.
- The target run date.
- The target segment.
- The number of contacts selected.
If a plan is processed using Contactsend, a report also contains detailed performance feedback, such as:
- The number of emails delivered.
- The number of emails opened.
- The number of clicks that have taken place.
See Managing reports for more about accessing reports.
Dashboards provide graphic feedback about the most important demographic, statistical and event-based factors related to a given segment or the whole database, such as:
- Age and gender distribution.
- Spending levels, recency and frequency.
- A revenue analysis and trends for each sector.
- Influenced revenues and products.
You can select the appropriate time frame for the Events and Influenced purchases dashboards to display.
See Managing dashboards for more about accessing and using dashboards.