Contactplan provides a range of powerful, yet readily usable database segmentation and planning tools, which enable you to:
- Clearly identify a target audience from an existing database for use, for example, in multi-channel direct marketing programs.
- Apply a series of demographic and behavioral rules to finely tune your segmentation choices.
- Save defined segments for further analysis, or use in a forthcoming delivery.
- Plan and execute one-off or recurring deliveries, using either Contactsend or a third-party application.
- Send a test delivery to an audience of your choice.
- Optionally apply a Do Not Disturb (DND) policy as required.
Using this guide
These pages provide information about the following:
- Understanding Plan.
- Selecting a database.
- Getting started and navigating the UI.
- Changing the UI display language.
- Using data types, input fields and operators.
- Managing segments.
- Managing plans.
- Managing reports.
- Managing dashboards.
- Managing settings.
- Segmentation field settings.
- Local time zones & week settings.
- Deleting events.
- Managing DND policy settings.
All descriptions in this guide assume that you are using the UI in the normal view, not the compact view. See Getting started and navigating the UI, UI normal view and UI compact view for more about the different views.
The Sidebar is a Table of Contents for all pages in this guide. It can be used to quickly find any information you may need.
To access Plan, sign in to your account and select Contactplan in the dashboard, or see Getting started and navigating the UI for more details.
The online user guide is always the most up-to-date version. If you have any questions about this document or Contactplan, please get in touch with your usual contact at Contactlab, such as your project manager, account manager or Contactlab customer care.
You may find the following documentation useful when working with Contactplan:
- The Contactplan Product Overview.
- The Contactsend Web UI online manual.
Click the Next page link below to go to the Understanding Contactplan page, or the appropriate link in the sidebar to navigate to the page you require.
Next page: Understanding Contactplan