The Send Email configuration section
Click the Send Email tab on the Create automation configuration page, to display the Send Email configuration section.
Send Email enables you to use an existing Contactsend account to dynamically send a transactional email to the customer associated with the event, or deliver a notification to a fixed address.
To configure emails to be sent, you need to enter or define:
- The apiKey and userKey for the appropriate Contactsend accountAuthorization tokens that enable access to Contactsend
See the Contactsend documentation for more details
- The Campaign ID of the appropriate Contactsend campaign
- The Recipient typeDetermines whether the recipient address is:
- DynamicThe email address of the customer to whom the event relates
- ConstantA fixed email address
- The Recipient Address
- If Constant is selected as the Recipient type, enter the email address
- If Dynamic is selected as the Recipient type, select a customer or event property from the listUsed to identify the appropriate email address
- The In field boxes enable you to enter:
- The name of one or more fields in the relevant Contactsend template that you want to populate with a particular value
- The required value/sCan be a constant, or dynamic according to the selected customer or event property