A user with the appropriate Accountcentral admin. permissions can use that platform module to add new Hub users. See the Accountcentral Guide for more details.
To view the Contacthub users for your organization, do the following:
- Select the Users tab of the Settings page.
All available users display.
Example of the Users tab of the Settings page
Defining node access permissions
Users with an Admin profile have access to all nodes by default.
You can allow each user to read and/or write to one or more nodes in a workspace. Do the following:
- Ensure that the Users tab of the Settings page is displayed.
- Click the appropriate user Name.
The User Permissions page displays.
Example of the User Permissions page
- Do one of the following:
- If you want to enable the user to have Read and/or Write permissions for all available nodes, do NOT select any check (tick) boxes.
- If you want to limit the nodes for which the user has Read and/or Write permissions, select the appropriate check (tick) boxes.
If no check (tick) boxes are selected, the user has Read and/or Write permissions for every node in the workspace. Selecting any check (tick) boxes limits the user’s access permissions to just those you have chosen. This also applies to users with an Admin profile.