To view the available Entry nodes, do the following:
- Select the Hierarchy tab on the Settings page.
- Select Entry, positioned under the title of the tab, if it is not already highlighted.
All available entry nodes display as individual cards.
Example of the Hierarchy tab of the Settings page, with Entry selected
Entry node cards
Each entry node card includes the following information:
- The image assigned to the node, if applicable.
- The name of the node.
- The node’s unique ID string.
- The number of Mandatory fields.
The fields that a customer record must include.
- The number of Unique customer fields.
The field/s, used to determine whether two or more profiles belong to the same customer. See Understanding nodes and trees for more details.
- A list of Unique customer fields.