Workspaces are created by Contactlab. You can, however edit a range of parameters, as required.
Editing workspace parameters
To edit the available workspace parameters, do the following:
- Select the Workspace tab of the Settings page.
The workspace configuration displays.
The Workspace tab of the Settings page
- Do the following, as required:
- Change the Name of the workspace.
- Change the Logo that is displayed for the workspace.
- Change the Industry to which the workspace refers.
The selected industry is the market in which your organization operates. This parameter affects the dashboard displays, analytics and KPI calculations.
- Change the default Timezone that is used by the workspace.
This parameter affects the customer profile displays.
- Change the default Currency that is used by the workspace.
This parameter affects the customer profile, dashboard and analytics displays.
- Change the Customer uniqueness policy.
This enables you to define what Contacthub should do if the Matching Policies determine that a customer being inserted into a node is the same as an existing customer.
See “Understanding Properties and Matching Policies” for more details.
The available options are:
The insertion is blocked if the customer already exists, and an error is returned with a a link to the existing customer.
If the customer already exists, the relevant entries are updated with the new data.
- No check
No Matching Policies check is made. More than one record for the same customer is allowed.
- Click Update to proceed, or Cancel to abort the process.
You are returned to the Workspace tab.