To edit an event, do the following:
- Ensure that the Customers management page is displayed.
- Click the name of the appropriate customer.
The Customer Details page displays.
- Locate and click the relevant event in the Events Timeline.
The Event details display.
- Click the pencil icon , positioned to the right of the page.
The editable Event details display.
Example of the Event details
- Edit the event date and/or context properties as required.
You cannot change the event type.
- When you are finished, click Save.
If you do not click Save, all entries are discarded.
You can only edit an event if you have write access enabled on the relevant node. Any event edits are tracked in audit logs.
Previous page: [previous_page] | Next page: [next_page]