This section describes how to use the Hub UI to:
- View key statistics and the composition of the available data.
- Access the details relating to individual customers.
- Manage customer base data, consents and events.
Create, edit or delete customer profiles and add events as required.
Exploring customers, events and analytics
The data visualization section is subdivided into the following:
- The Dashboard.
Displays an overview of customer acquisitions and events for the previous month.
- The Customers management page.
Enables you to select or search for individual contacts and create new ones.
Also provides access to:
- The Analytics management page.
Enables you to view customer, event, purchase and web analytics.
Each subsection can be accessed through the appropriate tab in the Control bar, positioned at the top of each main page. You can return to the Dashboard at any time, by clicking the Contacthub logo.
Previous Page Send email configuration | Next page: The Dashboard