Hub enables you to easily collect, store, update, query and export consolidated customer data, across different sources and systems. Its features include:
- Authentication and access permissions management.
- A rich set of REST API-based tools that enable interaction between your customer data and external sources.
- An intuitive UI to organize and configure customer data collection and analysis.
- Storage of customer-related personal data as well as customer events and actions.
- The ability to track all brand activities for a specific customer, even if they use different identities.
- Centralization of data in a single location.
- Individual customer data aggregation, based on predefined rules.
- An initial standardized data structure for tracking customer profiles and events, which can later be customized and extended, according to your requirements.
- The ability to expand upon information that is linked to a specific event or action.
- The ability to have different views of the same customer database.
- Detailed analysis tools, dashboards, and reports, highlighting customer base growth and composition.
- Seamless integration with Contactsend.
- SDKs and plug-ins to simplify integration with a range of e-commerce applications such as CRM, Analytics, Digital Direct Marketing, and Customer Success management software.
All features can be accessed through the User Interface (UI) or the REST API.
Using this guide
These pages focus on using the Hub UI and provide information about the following:
- Understanding Contacthub.
- Using Hub.
- Configuring Hub.
- Configuring automations.
- Data visualization.
All descriptions in this guide assume that you are using the UI in the normal view, not the compact view. See Getting started and navigating the UI, UI normal view view and UI compact view for more about the different views.
The Sidebar is a Table of Contents for all pages in this guide. It can be used to quickly find any information you may need.
This online UI user guide is always the most up-to-date version. If you have any questions about this document or Hub, please get in touch with your usual contact at Contactlab, such as your project manager, account manager or Contactlab customer care.
You may find the following documentation useful when working with Hub:
- The Contacthub API documentation.
Click the Next page link below to go to the Understanding Contacthub page, or the appropriate link in the sidebar to navigate to the page you require.
Next page: Understanding Contacthub