To view the available View nodes, do the following:
- Select the Hierarchy tab on the Settings page.
- Select View, positioned under the title of the tab.
All available View nodes display as individual cards.
Example of the Hierarchy tab of the Settings page, with View selected
View node cards
Each view node card includes the following information:
- The image assigned to the node, if applicable.
- The name of the node.
- The node’s unique ID string.
Viewing and editing a view node
To view and/or edit a view node, do the following:
- Ensure that View on the Hierarchy tab on the Settings page is selected.
- Locate and click the relevant node.
The Edit node page displays, with the name of the node as the heading.
Example of the Edit node page
- Do the following, as required:
The unique identifier that is assigned to the node displays beneath the heading. It cannot be edited.
- Add or change the URL of the image that is to represent the node in the UI.
- Change the Name of the node.
- Click Update to save your changes, or click the X button in the top right-hand corner of the page to abort the process.
You are returned to the Hierarchy tab.
You can delete a view node by clicking Remove, positioned to the left of the Save button. This action is immediate and cannot be reversed.
Creating a view node
View nodes are now deprecated. As a result, new view nodes can no longer be created.