The Contactplan source enables you to synchronize all Contacthub events with Contactplan.
See Managing sources for more about creating a source.
Example of the Contactplan source page
Enter the following information:
The name for the source.
A text description of the source, if required.
- Under Active nodes, select the nodes that the source can read and/or write to.
- Under Provider options > Select a tenant, choose the appropriate Contactplan tenant from the drop-down list.
You can only create a Contactplan source for a specific tenant, if a Contactsend synchronization exists for the database that is used by the tenant.
The following limitations are needed to ensure data integrity and consistency in all Contactlab products. To maintain this, the data coherence limitations are based on the principles of One source, One node, One user DB.
To create a new source:
- You can only create one Contactplan source for each node.
- A user DB can only be synchronized with one node in a Contactplan source configuration.
- You can only create a Contactplan source on a node if a Contactsend source has also been configured on the same one, and they are both synchronized with the same user DB.
Modifying a source
The following table shows what you need to be able to modify a source:
|Disabled source||Existing empty node||New empty node||Empty userdb|
|node and groupPk||x||x|
|node and userdbID||x||x|