To view the consents of an individual customer:
- Click the Consent tab on the Customer details page.
The Consent page displays.
Example of the Consent page
The page includes:
- The Disclaimer version number and approval date.
- A read-only list of the consent categories that are active for the customer, together with any associated limitation or objection settings.
To add, edit or delete individual consents, you need to use the Customer properties page. See Adding or editing a customer for more details.
If you have the appropriate permissions, the page also includes:
- The Registry button.
Click to view the timeline of any consent changes.
Example of the Consent Registry timeline page
- The Download all data of this customer link.
Click to download all the relevant data.
- The Delete all data for this customer button and Bin icon .
Click to delete all data for the relevant customer.
A warning message displays.