To view and/or edit a view node, do the following:
- Ensure that View on the Hierarchy tab on the Settings page is selected.
- Locate and click the relevant node.
The Edit node page displays, with the name of the node as the heading.
Example of the Edit node page
- Do the following, as required:
The unique identifier that is assigned to the node displays beneath the heading. It cannot be edited.
- Add or change the URL of the image that is to represent the node in the UI.
- Change the Name of the node.
- Click Update to save your changes, or click the X button in the top right-hand corner of the page to abort the process.
You are returned to the Hierarchy tab.
You can delete a view node by clicking Remove, positioned to the left of the Save button. This action is immediate and cannot be reversed.
Creating a view node
View nodes are now deprecated. As a result, new view nodes can no longer be created.