Searching for contacts
To search for contacts in automations, do the following:
- Ensure the Admin tab is selected in the Control bar and that the Contact management page is displayed.
The Admin tab is only available when you have the appropriate Admin. permissions.
The Admin section displaying the Contact management page
- Enter the contact ID in the appropriate search field.
The left search field is used for relevant Send PK_ID, the right field is for the Hub UUI.
- Click Search contact.
A list of the relevant automations displays.
Example of an automations list following a search
- To view the contact profile details that are used to personalize an automation’s emails, click the Information icon , to the right of the appropriate entry, if required.
Removing a contact from an automation
To remove a contact from an automation, do the following:
- Locate the appropriate entry in the automations list and click Remove this contact.
The Confirm removal window displays.
- Click Confirm to remove the contact, or Cancel to abort.
The contact is removed from the automation and you are returned to the Contact management page.