Click Customers > Customers and Events to access the Analytics management page. The Customers Analytics page displays by default.
The Analytics management page provides access to a rich set of analytics that enable you to examine the overall customer base composition, the customer acquisition statistics, and a range of information about events, purchase activity, Web behavior and similar.
All analytics pages include:
- A Node selection field.
Enables you to define the nodes that should be included for analysis.
- Start date and End date fields.
Enable you to define the analysis period.
- A series of tabs, which provide access to the relevant analytics:
If you position your mouse over a chart segment or bar, the UI displays further information, such as the number of customers, the distribution value and similar.
Page panel controls
Towards the top right of each chart-based panel are a series of controls that enable you manage the displayed information. While the available controls vary according to the type of chart, you can, for example:
- Save the relevant chart in PNG format.
- Save the relevant chart in CSV format.
- Pan the displayed information.
- Zoom in or out.
- Autoscale the chart.
- Reset the axes.
- View additional information when you hover your mouse over a particular area of the chart.
A screen tip displays when you position your mouse over a particular control icon, which describes what it does.