Segments and Plans provides a range of powerful, yet readily usable database segmentation and planning tools, which enable you to:
- Clearly identify a target audience from an existing database for use, for example, in multi-channel direct marketing programs.
- Apply a series of demographic and behavioral rules to finely tune your segmentation choices.
- Save defined segments for further analysis, or use in a forthcoming delivery.
- Plan and execute one-off or recurring deliveries, using either Send or a third-party application.
- Send a test delivery to an audience of your choice.
- Optionally apply a Do Not Disturb (DND) policy as required.
Using this guide section
The Sidebar is a Table of Contents for all pages in this guide. It can be used to quickly find any information you may need.
The online user guide is always the most up-to-date version. If you have any questions about this document or Segments and Plans, please get in touch with your usual contact at Contactlab, such as your project manager, account manager or Contactlab customer care.
Click there to go to the Understanding Segments and Plans page, or the appropriate link in the sidebar to navigate to the page you require.