Algorithms enable you to:
- Activate and apply defined analytical algorithms to the data within a selected Contacthub workspace and node.
- Use the resulting insights, statistics and automatic clustering to enrich customer profiles.
- Automatically make the results available in other Contactlab platform applications.
For example, in Contactplan to carry out segmentation activities.
- View the available algorithms, together with a description, configuration and execution log.
- With the appropriate admin. permissions, change selected configuration settings and the scheduling of an algorithm.
Using this guide section
These pages provide information about the following:
- Understanding algorithms.
- Using an algorithm panel and activating an algorithm.
- Viewing the algorithm description, configuration and execution log.
The algorithms section that follows, provides an overview of each one.
The Sidebar is a Table of Contents for all pages in this guide. It can be used to quickly find any information you may need.
See here for more details about signing in to the Marketing Cloud.
This online UI guide is always the most up-to-date version. If you have any questions about this document or Algorithms, please get in touch with your usual contact at Contactlab, such as your project manager, account manager or Contactlab customer care.
Click here to go to Understanding algorithms, or use the sidebar to navigate to the information that you require.