The Account Center enables you to:
- View your User Dashboard.
- View and update your Account details.
- View the details of the Companies with which you are associated.
If you have the appropriate admin. permissions, you can in addition:
- View the Admin Dashboard.
- Change the company Information and Manager details.
- View and edit the settings of Team members and add new ones.
- Enable team members to use one or more Marketing Cloud modules.
- Review the Data model for the currently selected company.
- Review the settings for other resources.
You need a Contactlab account to be able to use the Account Center. When you first access the system, you need to accept the terms and conditions, after which you will receive a PIN by email that must be activated.
This online UI Guide is always the most up-to-date version. If you have any questions about this document or Account Center, please get in touch with your usual contact at Contactlab, such as your project manager, account manager or Contactlab customer care.
Click here to go to Understanding the Account Center, or use the sidebar to navigate to the information that you require.