The Customers section includes an advanced repository that enables you to:
- Easily collect and collate contact data from different sources and systems.
- Readily store, update, query and access customer details and related events.
- Export consolidated customer data to the appropriate systems.
Using this guide section
These pages focus on using the Customers section of the UI and provide information about the following:
- Understanding the Customers section.
- Configuring the Customers section.
- Using the Customers section.
The Sidebar is a Table of Contents for all pages in this guide. It can be used to quickly find any information you may need.
See here for more details about signing in to the Marketing Cloud.
This online UI user guide is always the most up-to-date version. If you have any questions about this document or the Customers section, please get in touch with your usual contact at Contactlab, such as your project manager, account manager or Contactlab customer care.
You may find the following documentation useful when working with Hub:
- The Contacthub API documentation.
Click here to go to the Understanding the Customers section page, or use the sidebar to navigate to the information that you require.