Workspaces are created by Contactlab. You can, however edit a range of parameters, as required.
Editing workspace parameters
To edit the available workspace parameters, do the following:
- Click Settings > Customers hub in the Sidebar and select Workspace.
The workspace configuration displays.
- Do the following, as required:
- Copy the ID.
- Change the Name of the workspace.
The Tier field is for internal information purposes only and is read only.
- Change the Logo that is displayed for the workspace.
- Change the Industry to which the workspace refers.
The selected industry is the market in which your organization operates. This parameter affects the dashboard displays, analytics and KPI calculations.
- Change the default Time zone that is used by the workspace.
This parameter affects the customer profile displays.
- Change the default Currency that is used by the workspace.
This parameter affects the customer profile, dashboard and analytics displays.
- Change the Customer uniqueness policy.
This enables you to define what the Customers section should do if the Unique customer policy determines that a customer being inserted into a node is the same as an existing customer.
See Understanding nodes and trees for more details.
The available options are:
The insertion is blocked if the customer already exists, and an error is returned with a link to the existing customer.
If the customer already exists, the relevant entries are updated with the new data.
- No check
No Customer uniqueness check is made. More than one record for the same customer is allowed.
- Click Update to proceed, or Cancel to abort the process.
You remain on the Customers hub > Workspace page.