Contactflow enables you to:
- Automate email deliveries, by applying the appropriate ‘Actions’ and other steps.
Planned future releases will add other messaging activities.
You can, for example:
- Send multiple emails to the same contacts, with the appropriate delay in-between.
- Send an email immediately.
- Delay an email delivery.
- View reports about each configured automation.
Using this guide
These pages provide information about the following:
- Understanding Contactflow.
- Getting started, navigating the UI and signing out.
- Selecting a portfolio, workspace and node.
- Creating an automation.
- Editing or deleting an existing automation.
- Adding contacts to an automation using Contactplan.
- Generating and viewing reports.
All descriptions in this guide assume that you are using the UI in the normal view, not the compact view. In the normal view, the relevant page is displayed as it is generally intended to be used, with all controls and tabs readily available. The compact view displays when the browser window is not wide enough to allow the standard layout to be shown.
To start navigating access the platofrm and select Contactflow in the dashboard.
This online UI Guide is always the most up-to-date version. If you have any questions about this document or Contactflow, please get in touch with your usual contact at Contactlab, such as your project manager, account manager or Contactlab customer care.
You may find the following documentation useful when working with Contactflow:
- The Contactplan User Guide.
- The Contactplan Product Overview.
Click the Next page link below to go to Understanding Contactflow, or the appropriate link in the sidebar to navigate to the page you require.
Next page: Understanding Contactflow