To edit a combined segment, do the following:
- Click Segments > Segments list in the Sidebar.
The My segments page displays.
- Locate the appropriate combined segment using the Segments list or Segments cards view.
- Click the segment.
The Edit combined segment page displays.
- Make the required changes.
- Change the combined segment name.
- Change one or more of the segments used for the combined segment.
- Delete one or more of the segments from the combined segment.
This only deletes a segment from the combined segment, it does not delete the segment itself.
- Add another segment.
- Modify the interaction condition/s between segments.
The appropriate steps are similar to those that are needed to edit a normal segment. See Editing a segment for more details.
- When you have finished editing the combined segment, click Save, to apply your changes.
The segment is updated and you are returned to the My segments page.
If you do not click Save all edits are discarded and the combined segment remains unchanged.