The Execution log page is read-only and includes:
- Time frame radio buttons.
Enable you to define the appropriate time frame for the log.
- A Sorting field.
Enables you to select the order of the entries in the log.
- The Execution log, consisting of:
- When the execution was Triggered, Started and Ended.
- The exit Status.
The exit status can be:
- OK, indicated by a green check mark .
- Not OK, indicated by a cross .
- The Computed values, as appropriate.
The number of profiles that the algorithm has identified against the total number of eligible profiles that the algorithm can be applied to.