Rules that are correlated cannot be modified directly. You must first remove the correlation to be able to edit a rule, then reapply the correlation once you are finished, if required.
To remove a correlation and modify a rule, do the following:
- Click Segments > Segments list in the Sidebar.
The My segments page displays.
- Locate the required segment using the Segments list or Segments cards view.
- Click the required segment.
The Edit segment page displays.
- In the Segment summary panel, locate the Correlation rule box, displayed beneath the relevant rules, and click the Unlink events icon .
The correlation is removed.
- Select and edit the appropriate rule as required.
See Modifying an existing segmentation rule for more details.
- When you have finished editing the rule, reapply the correlation, if required.
See Creating a segment by correlating rules for more about correlating rules.