To edit a correlation, do the following:
- Click Segments > Segments list in the Sidebar.
The My segments page displays.
- Locate the required segment using the Segments list or Segments cards view.
- Click the required segment.
The Edit segment page displays.
- In the Segment summary panel, locate the Correlation rule box, displayed beneath the relevant rules, and click the pencil icon .
The Create correlation page displays.
Example of the Create correlation page
- Edit the correlation settings as required.
See Creating a segment by correlating rules for more about the correlation settings.
- Click Confirm to apply the correlation changes.
The Create correlation page closes and the correlation is updated.