Dashboards provide graphic feedback about the most important demographic, statistical and event-based factors related to a given segment or the whole database, such as:
- Age and gender distribution.
- Spending levels, recency and frequency.
- A revenue analysis and trends for each sector.
- Influenced revenues and products.
You can select the appropriate time frame for the Events and Influenced purchases dashboards to display.
See Managing dashboards for more about accessing and using dashboards.
Plan includes a reporting function that provides a range of useful information about plans, such as:
- The author.
- The creation date.
- The target run date.
- The target segment.
- The number of contacts selected.
If a plan is processed using Send, a report also contains detailed performance feedback, such as:
- The number of emails delivered.
- The number of emails opened.
- The number of clicks that have taken place.
See Managing reports for more about accessing reports.