The initial release of Contactdata enables you to apply algorithms and artificial intelligence to enrich customer profiles with insights, statistics and automatic clustering. The calculations can be performed on the data in one or more Contacthub nodes.
All results are then made available in Contacthub in a specially created section of each relevant customer profile and, for example, in Contactplan to create segmentation rules.
A predefined, industry-optimized algorithm catalog enables you to activate the relevant algorithms. Others can be tailored by a Contactlab data analyst to the specific needs of your customer database, then made available for you to activate.
Future releases of Contactdata will, for example, enable your data analyst to define algorithm templates for use by your company.
Key features and functionality
Contactdata includes a wide range of features, such as:
- Only authorized users can access Contactdata.
In addition, the operations a user can carry out are determined by their assigned permissions.
- An intuitive user interface (UI).
- Simple configuration of the relevant Contacthub workspace and node.
- A predefined algorithm catalog, tailored to your industry.
- Customizable algorithms that can be fine-tuned to your database by a Contactlab data analyst.
- Simple activation, with readily available views of algorithm summaries, descriptions, configuration settings, schedules and execution logs.
- Results available for use across the Contactlab platform.
- Admin users can:
Previous page: Introduction | Next page: Getting started, navigating the UI and signing out