To view the algorithm details, do the following:
- Locate the appropriate algorithm and click the Detail button .
The Enrich details page displays, with Description, Configuration and Execution log tabs.
Example of the Enrich details page with the Description tab selected
- Select the appropriate tab to display the required information.
All Enrich details pages include:
- The algorithm name.
- Algorithm category tags.
Identifies, for example, the associated data types, such as transactional and/or customer.
- The date and time of the last execution, and exit status, if relevant.
The exit status can be:
- OK, indicated by a green check mark .
- Not OK, indicated by a cross .
- The number of profiles that the algorithm has identified against the total number of eligible profiles that the algorithm can be applied to, if relevant.
- The Activation switch .
Appears green when the algorithm is active.
Guest users also have read-only access to the Enrich details page and its tabs.
Previous page: Using an algorithm panel and
activating an algorithm | Next page: The Description page