Example of an algorithm panel
An algorithm panel enables you to:
- Activate an algorithm.
- View an execution and results summary.
- View the algorithm description, configuration settings, schedule and execution log.
- With the appropriate admin. permissions:
- Edit the configuration settings, excluding the Base configuration parameters.
- Edit the scheduling settings, within the maximum allowed frequency.
The maximum allowed frequency is defined when the algorithm template is created.
Activating an algorithm
To activate an algorithm, do the following:
- Locate the appropriate algorithm and click the Activation switch .
The switch appears green when the algorithm is active.
People with admin. or user permissions can activate an algorithm.
Previous page: Selecting a portfolio, workspace and node | Next page: Viewing the algorithm description, configuration and execution log