Contactdata enables you to:
- Activate and apply defined analytical algorithms to the data within a selected Contacthub workspace and node.
- Use the resulting insights, statistics and automatic clustering to enrich customer profiles.
- Automatically make the results available in other Contactlab platform applications.
For example, in Contactplan to carry out segmentation activities.
- View the available algorithms, together with a description, configuration and execution log.
- With the appropriate admin. permissions, change selected configuration settings and the scheduling of an algorithm.
Using this guide
The UI User Guide pages provide information about the following:
- Understanding Contactdata.
- Getting started, navigating the UI and signing out.
- Selecting a portfolio, workspace and node.
- Using an algorithm panel and activating an algorithm.
- Viewing the algorithm description, configuration and execution log.
The Contactdata Algorithms section that follows, provides an overview of each available algorithm.
All descriptions in the UI User Guide pages assume that you are using the UI in the normal view, not the compact view. In the normal view, the relevant page is displayed as it is generally intended to be used, with all controls and tabs readily available. The compact view displays when the browser window is not wide enough to allow the standard layout to be shown.
To start navigating access the platform and select Contactdata in the dashboard.
This online UI Guide is always the most up-to-date version. If you have any questions about this document or Contactdata, please get in touch with your usual contact at Contactlab, such as your project manager, account manager or Contactlab customer care.
You may find the following documentation useful when working with Contactdata:
- The Contacthub User Guide.
- The Contactplan User Guide.
- The Contactsend User Guide.
Click the Next page link below to go to Understanding Contactdata, or the appropriate link in the sidebar to navigate to the page you require.
Next page: Understanding Contactdata