The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a Data Controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit (art. 20) those data to another controller without hindrance from the Data Controller to which the personal data have been provided.
The right in the Contactlab Marketing Cloud
Only platform users with the appropriate permissions (contact the Contactlab Customer Care for more details) can access the information, and provide the Data Subject with a list of personal data that is processed, together with any other information required by the regulation.
If the Data Subject exercises the right to Data Portability, do the following in the UI:
- Sign in to Hub , click Customers, followed by the appropriate Data Subject profile.
- Click the Consent tab.
- Click Download all data of this customer to download a file that includes all relevant data for the contact.
The following data is available to the Data Controller, or an appropriately authorized platform user:
- Profile data.
- Events uploaded from external sources.
- Email data coming from Send.
- Insights, when Data is active.
This process can also be carried out using the API.