The Data Subject shall have the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed (art. 15) and, where that is the case, access to the personal data such as the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipient.
The right in the Contactlab Marketing Cloud
Only platform users with the appropriate permissions (contact the Contactlab Customer Care for more details) can access the information, and provide the Data Subject with a list of personal data that is processed, together with any other information required by the regulation.
If the Data Subject exercises the right of access, do the following in the UI:
- Sign in to Hub, click Customers, followed by the appropriate Data Subject profile.
- Click the Consent tab.
- Click Download all data of this customer to download a file that includes all relevant data for the contact.
The following data is available to the Data Controller, or an appropriately authorized platform user:
- Profile data.
- Events uploaded from external sources.
- Email data coming from Send.
- Insights, when Data is active.
This process can also be carried out using the API.