From February 21th, 2020 a new version of Send is available. The release is planned from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm CET.
What does this release enable you to do?
To improve the quality of an email sender domain authentication, alongside the SPF and DKIM protocols, DMARC is increasingly gaining ground. Based on the first two, DMARC is able to exploit their potential and extend their value.
For this reason Send functionalities have been enhanced in order to provide the tools to achieve full compliance with the requirements that DMARC imposes and allow to take full advantage of the benefits offered by its adoption.
In particular, Send allows you to manage on a single Send account, customized DKIMs on domain basis, ensuring alignment with the sending domains of the brand.
In this way your brand can:
- Use different domains for different newsletters (product mailings, commercial communications, etc.).
- Always be DMARC compliant and improve the service offered by SPF and DKIM.
- Ensure maximum levels of deliverability.
What does this mean?
Thanks to this release you can get all that DMARC offers in order to:
- Enhance your deliverability.
- Safeguard your reputation and customers.
- Protect your business.
- Support you GDPR compliance process.