Accountcentral enables you to:
- View your User Dashboard.
- View and update your Account details.
- View the details of the Companies with which you are associated.
- View the latest News.
- Change the selected company, if you have access to more than one.
If you have the appropriate admin. permissions, you can in addition:
- View the Admin Dashboard.
- Change the company Information and Manager details.
- View and edit the settings of Team members and add new ones.
- Enable team members to use one or more Engagement Marketing applications.
- Review the Engagement Marketing Application settings.
You need a Contactlab account to be able to use Accountcentral. When you first access the system, you need to accept the terms and conditions, after which you will receive a PIN by email that must be activated.
To start navigating access the platform and insert username and password.
Using this guide
These pages provide information about the following:
All descriptions in this guide assume that you are using the UI in the normal view, not the compact view. In the normal view, the page is displayed as it is generally intended to be used, with all controls and tabs readily available. The compact view displays when the browser window is not wide enough to allow the standard layout to be shown.
This online UI Guide is always the most up-to-date version. If you have any questions about this document or Accountcentral, please get in touch with your usual contact at Contactlab, such as your project manager, account manager or Contactlab customer care.
Click here to go to Understanding Accountcentral, use the sidebar to navigate to the information that you require, or click the link below for the next page in this guide.
Next page: Understanding Accountcentral