Italiaonline (IOL – owner of libero.it and Virgilio.it domains) has informed us that starting from approximately December 18th, 2019 they will apply new policy on receiving emails coming from Email Service Provider.
These policies could cause delay on delivery communications towards their domains, and probably an increase of bounce.
We are continuously monitoring the situation and we will keep you posted.
Our recommendations are:
- Decrease emails traffic towards these domains (for example by cleaning the database from inactive emails).
- To plan in advance time-sensitive campaigns.
In worst cases, we reserve the right to limit traffic towards these domains in order to give priority to transactional emails.
We recommend to check that you are following all best practices such as:
- Each single message has footer (disclaimer) according to GDPR.
- Emails can be sent only to users who have gave their consent to receive emails.
- Each message has to show an unsubscribe link.
For more information you can contact our Customer Service