Example of the Edit segment page
See Using data types, input fields and operators for more about the fields and operators that are available in the UI.
To edit a segment, do the following:
- Click the Segments tab.
The My segments page displays.
- Locate the required segment using the Segments list or Segments cards view.
- Click the required segment.
The Edit segment page displays.
- Complete the steps given in the following pages, according to what you want to do:
- Changing the segment name.
- Modifying an existing segmentation rule.
- Modifying correlated rules.
- Deleting an existing segmentation rule.
- Adding a new segmentation rule.
- Modifying the interaction condition between segmentation rules.
- Refining a segment.
- Cloning a segment.
- Sharing a segment.
- Comparing segments.
- Deleting a segment.
- Downloading a segment contact list.
- Creating a new plan directly from a saved segment.
- Editing a correlation.
- When you have finished editing the segment, click Save, to apply your changes.
The segment is updated and you are returned to the My segments page.
If you do not click Save all edits are discarded and the segment remains unchanged.